Removing Perfume SmellYou possibly respond by sneezing, having an allergic reaction on your skin or suffer from an instant headache. This could all be self inflicted but testing perfumes will always be a mystery.
There is however the confident sales lady that just manages to spray you with the latest release and for you it is not a winner.
Here are some practical and amusing tips on how to remove that unwanted perfume:
• If you know you are going to be testing perfumes take unscented wipes along.
• Sanitized alcohol wipes works very well!
• Squeeze some lemon juice on a cotton ball, apply to the skin and wipe away.
• Mix equal parts of baking soda and water. Apply to the skin for about ten minutes.
• Mix equal parts of vinegar and olive oil. Apply to the skin for a few minutes.
• Soak cotton balls with unflavoured vodka, apply to the skin and wipe away.
So if you are a mom and happen to carry wipes around with you, are a doctor or nurse, enjoy lemons, bake, love salad and enjoy vodka you are well on your way to removing that unwanted scent.
Written by: Diana Rankin
View the original article here