2008-08-22

The Natural Scent of Human Pheromones

what are pheromones
I’m curious about synthetic or manmade pheromones since there are pheromone products in the form of perfumes or colognes out in the market. Out of curiosity I purchase CP28 pheromone cologne from a wholesome shop nearby just to test it if it is effective or not. I was hoping though that these pheromones perfumes would have tester bottles but unfortunately they don’t. So I went on doing my daily routine, applied some few drops like a regular perfume and to my surprise and until now I still couldn’t believe that at least the product that I purchased works for me.



I’m not trying to market or promote a product. As a matter of fact the product that I purchased was the cheapest among the other pheromone products that were on the display. My only purpose is to test whether these claims about pheromone colognes and perfumes do work . So I really don’t have to settle for the best sellers.

What are Pheromones?
Pheromones are natural scents, which play an important role in sexual communication. Animals and humans release masses of biological chemicals in tears, saliva and perspiration. These aromas convey signals relating to mood, status, drive and health to the subconscious awareness of the female.

Human Pheromone signals are detected through an organ 3 inches inside the nose called the Vomeronasal Organ (VNO). When the VNO detects the pheromone, it sends a sexual response signal to the brain. You do not have to smell a pheromone to be affected by it. Research has shown that even very tiny quantities which are too diluted to have any odor still have an effect on the brain.

The body does in fact emit human pheromones naturally, the amounts are quite small. Additionally, we impede the release of our body’s natural pheromone output by:

• Showering
• Applying deodorant
• Applying skin creams (such as aftershave)
• Dressing (clothes cover your body up and block Pheromone release!)
Because of all these steps we take everyday to make ourselves socially acceptable, we actually suppress our natural Pheromone output.

Human pheromones are something we all have. They impact our lives even though we are probably not aware of how they do so. Pheromones are known to be strong and important, but more research into human pheromones is needed to make sure we are getting the most benefit out of them.

LOVE SCENT PHEROMONE PRODUCTS
The Web's only results-based pheromone supermarket!




Related Content

12 comments:

MamaFlo said...

Yeah every man's dream, doing more than one woman!
I'd like to hear the results of the scent test.

Gem said...

Now I'm learning more about perfumes. I guess I should be picky about what perfumes are made of.

Which is better pheromone perfumes or essential-oil perfumes?

Anonymous said...

To MamaFlo: So little time so much to "DO" lol..I used and tested CP28 and so far it works for me..Some female co-workers tend to show more appreciation now a days and often times hang out in my work place. Some of my male colleagues though are becoming friendly too. Its freak’n weird if it’s your first time to try pheromones.

To Gem: I still would prefer Essential oil perfumes than pheromone perfumes..Pheromone perfumes comes in two forms; scented (which some really stinks) and unscented..The main purpose of pheromone perfumes is to attract the opposite sex, well least that's what they claim. :)

Thanks for you comments, really appreciate it

Bobby

Gem said...

Hmm... We have unscented pheromone perfumes? Is that just for simply emitting pheromones?

Anonymous said...

actually the unscented pheromones doesn't necessary mean that they don't have smell. They still have this musky smell. (like the one that I recently purchased)

Anonymous said...

pheromone...huhuhu..nice huh...

Ryan | Business Domain Names said...

I highly agree and learned a lot with this article. As additional information, did you know that Phermones are stronger after having sex? It has been proven that humans Phermones are stronger afer having sex.

The amount of Phermones produced by the human body is increased when a person engages into sexual intercourse. As a matter of fact I've tried it. My Fiance is a really attractive woman, there are times that we have sex before going somewhere and it seems that people near her notice her even though their backs are turned because of the scent of her Phermones.

The neck of a Human being has a large amount of Phernomes. Try sniffing near the neck of a opposite sex. If you feel any urge, it means the person you sniffed excretes a lot of Phernomes. Phernomes doesn't have any scent, it is like an invincible scent that we naturally have.

Jeff Gold said...

Lol-glad you had positive results from your purchase. I think the main problem I have with phermone products is that phermones play a major part in determining biological attraction to a person. Using synthetic phermones might throw you off.

human pheromones said...

Thanks for bringing this up,such a great information to share with.Looking to buy pheromone and need to know which pheromone products really work?Visit http://www.luvessentials.com


-nickolei-

Pheromone said...

Cool post, I enjoyed reading it.

Having used pheromones myself though I prefer keeping these things under wraps. Don't want our competition to now all our secrets.

Biotin said...

I didn't know that much about pheromones before reading this. That's so interesting, especially that you don't even have to smell the pheromone to be effected by it.

human pheromones said...

It’s very important to keep in mind that not all commercially available formulations of pheromones are created equal. I am looking forward to your next post!

isey

Post a Comment